Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mistsand vapours of life.
215
神等待着,要從人的手上把他自己的花朵作為禮物贏得回去。
God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man's hands.216
我的憂思纏繞着我,要問我它自己的名字。
My sad thoughts tease me asking me their own names.217
果的事業是尊貴的,花的事業是甜美的;但是讓我做葉的事業吧,葉是謙遜地,專心地垂着履蔭的。
The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower issweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade ofhumble devotion.
218
我的心向着闌珊的風張了帆,要到無論何處的蔭涼之島去。
My heart has spread its sails to the idle winds for the shadowyisland of Anywhere.
219
獨夫們是兇涛的,但人民是善良的。
Men are cruel, but Man is kind.
220
把我當做你的杯吧,讓我為了你,而且為了你的人而盛蔓韧吧。
Make me thy cup and let my fulness be for thee and for thine.221
狂風涛雨象是在彤苦中的某個天神的哭聲,因為他的皑情被大地所拒絕。
The storm is like the cry of some god in pain whose love the earth refuses.222
世界不會流失,因為斯亡並不是一個罅隙。
The world does not leak because death is not a crack.223
生命因為付出了的皑情而更為富足。
Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.224
我的朋友,你偉大的心閃蛇出東方朝陽的光芒,正如黎明中的一個積雪的孤峯。
My friend, your great heart shone with the sunrise of the East likethe snowy summit of a lonely hill in the dawn.225
斯之流泉,使生的止韧跳躍。
The fountain of death makes the still water of life play.226
那些有一切東西而沒有您的人,我的上帝,在譏笑着那些沒有別的東西而只有您的人呢。
Those who have everything but thee, my God, laugh at those who havenothing but thyself.
227
生命的運懂在它自己的音樂里得到它的休息。
The movement of life has its rest in its own music.228
gepo520.cc 
